Illinois (Chicago Area), New York City, Georgia
Primary responsibility is to drive Lumivascular therapy utilization through case coverage and supporting marketing and training events.
• Partner with the Territory Sales Representative to execute sales plan tailored to the assigned territory/accounts
• Become an expert of Avinger products and the marketing programs to assist in the development of surgical teams to treat peripheral artery disease (PAD)
• Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate the marketing programs at new customer sites, ensuring ongoing commitment to the products
• Instruct physicians on products and drive utilization by collaborating with surgical teams
• Manage and oversee marketing programs from beginning to end and track results