The Senior Customer Service Representative is responsible for certain day-to-day functions of the Customer Service department. Some functions include support for Avinger’s Sales Team, Customer support via phone or email, trunk stock inventory management and auditing.
This position will also work with the Customer Service Manager to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of the Customer Database. The role is a part-time position.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Processing orders, processing RMAs, trunk stock shipments, trunk stock inventory shipments
- Ensure all necessary paperwork and data entry is completed accurately to facilitate efficient delivery of orders placed and accounts receivable invoicing.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is obtained through effective communication, problem solving professional phone etiquette and efficient processes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Customer Files
- Complete all necessary steps of processing an order on a daily basis in a complete and accurate manner
- Handling incoming/outbound calls in a professional manner
- Comply with and adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred
- 4 years of experience in a medical device customer service role preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills; ability to make quick changes per the needs of the team at large
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter; maintain a high level of adaptability / flexibility
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience with ERP system customer service module (SAP B1 ERP preferred or equivalent).