|Position Title: Lumivascular Account Specialist I-IV
|Reports to: Territory Sales Manager
Primary responsibility is to drive Lumivascular therapy utilization through case coverage and supporting marketing and training events.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Territory Sales Representative to execute sales plan tailored to the assigned territory/accounts
- Become an expert of Avinger products and the marketing programs to assist in the development of surgical teams to treat peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate the marketing programs at new customer sites, ensuring ongoing commitment to the products
- Instruct physicians on products and drive utilization by collaborating with surgical teams
- Manage and oversee marketing programs from beginning to end and track results
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5-years of successful experience in a clinical role (Catheter Lab or Operating Room Technician)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant sales and industry experience
- Working knowledge of the catheter lab and operating room environment
- 3+ years of work experience in endovascular space preferred
- Understanding of endovascular anatomy, physiology and terminology preferred
- Good knowledge of endovascular procedures preferred
- Solid verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents
- Team player
- Self-starter with ability to take leadership in an unstructured environment
- Able to prioritize and productively manage multiple tasks
- Desire to work in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to develop creative solutions to overcome challenges
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with and without formal authority
- Accustomed to and anticipates travel (30%+)
- Understand the job specific quality system procedures and processes as defined in the Training Matrix and adhere to the requirements listed in those documents.
- Maintain corporate confidentiality at all times
|Living Avinger’s Culture:
As a member of the Avinger team, employees agree to embrace and live out the core values of Avinger, which are:
- Patients first
- Be open-minded
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.