|Position Title: Territory Sales Associate
|Reports to: Territory Sales Manager
Primary responsibility is to drive new account acquisition and market expansion within a designated geography while routinely providing case support at the direction of the Territory Sales Manager (TSM) / Regional Director (RD).
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Become an expert on Avinger product features and product training to assist in the development of interventional teams treating peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Partner with the Territory Sales Manager to develop sales strategies and plans tailored to the assigned territory, accounts, and geography
- Execute growth-based sales strategy to expand the Avinger account base and utilization within existing accounts
- Cultivate and develop sales prospects, qualify leads, and effectively communicate Avinger’s value proposition to potential customers
- Instruct physicians on the proper use of Avinger products, establish strong clinically-based rapport with physicians, and drive technology adoption
- Manage and oversee local marketing programs from beginning to end and track results
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of successful sales experience in a medical device-based organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant sales and industry experience
- Working knowledge of the hospital environment
- 3+ years of total work experience in medical device space preferred
- Understanding of endovascular procedures, peripheral artery anatomy, physiology and terminology preferred
- Solid verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents
- Bilingual in Spanish language preferred
- Team player with strong integrity
- Self-starter with ability to take leadership in a less structured environment
- Able to prioritize and productively manage multiple tasks
- Desire to work in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to develop creative solutions to overcome challenges
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with and without formal authority
- Accustomed to and anticipates travel (30%+)
- Understand the job specific quality system procedures and processes as defined in the Training Matrix and adhere to the requirements listed in those documents.
- Maintain corporate confidentiality at all times
|Living Avinger’s Culture:
As a member of the Avinger team, employees agree to embrace and live out the core values of Avinger, which are:
- Patients first
- Be open-minded
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.